A comprehensive approach to land and environmental management will help your First Nation achieve its goals for development and resource use in the present, while respecting and protecting the land for the future.
- create a complete inventory of your lands
- manage activities on your lands
- reduce liability to spills
- implement the fair allocation of lands
- manage lands sustainably, with a vision for the future
- enhance your submissions to YESAB
- assist with your relationships with project proponents
- improve the efficiency of your government
- complement your in-house strengths with specialized skills
- strengthen your ability to make your voice heard
Regardless of the goals or capacity of your government,
There are certain concepts and best practices that we all should strive to attain, but the path to these solutions must be appropriate.